Friday, November 5, 2010

Keeping Faith

With each breath, my heart aches for you
I close my eyes, imagining I am in the midst of you
Taking the hurt away
Spiraling in the other direction I open them once more
This time I witness him crossing that stage proud, a man strong and true
At times my head argues with my heart
But to you Lord, I stay true
My faith growing strong day after day
Knowing that I am far and wide
Each moment in time I am looked-for
So I’ve tied a thread about my heart precious Lord
As I wait to be guided by you; my healer
The healer of my spirit, my mind, my soul
And I know you are there for the seen
For the unseen
You humble me dear lord
You have molded me into an instrument
An instrument that is heard athwart the earth
From sea to radiant sea
And I find myself in awe
For I will in no way miss a thing
As I deem you as my portion
Jesus, you are all I require

No comments:

Post a Comment