Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tragic

Tragic  The struggle we find ourselves in Morbidly unnecessary.  For life as short as it is Filled not with pleasure But with pain A pain so palpable we need  To run from it just to breathe Death and destruction  The brothers to Vindictiveness and spite  Bowing my head Knowing there is a greater power Taking control Taking a stand I lean to the lord Lean so far I'm horizontal  For mercy grace and safe passage  Having faith that I have earned it Tears burning parallel trails of grief Down my face to pool at my feet Suddenly I'm Alice Drounding in my own sorrow Frantically searching For a hand to hold Like something bred from a nightmare The hands I grab for turn to ash Frustration breeds desperation  Turning in circles Forever alone

No comments:

Post a Comment